Saturday, August 29, 2015

Beauty DNA August 2015 Review

Beauty DNA is a monthly subscription service that send out 1 full size item each month. Generally these are higher value skin care or hair care items. For the months that I have received a lower value item, they have sent two, which is the case this month. the cost is $25/month and it is always a good value for what you receive. They have a unique matching system, where you fill out your likes/dislikes, and you do not receive items that you don't like. I have had fairly good luck with being matched with items that I like and that I can use.
 
  
Keranique Lift & Repair Treatment Spray - $18. This product line is engineered to treat thinning hair in women. This is not a condition I suffer from, but I'm always up for more volume. Aside from the volume adding benefits, it also is designed to treat breakage and frizzy hair and split ends. That's a great combination and benefits my long hair could use. I'm currently using another product that I really like, but I will be taking a break from that to start trying this.
 
 
Epicuren Coconut Hydrating Milk - $24. This is designed fro both skin and hair. It has a great coconut smell. It's lightweight and improves hydration, and works for all skin types. I really want to try this, but I already have someone in mind to gift to that desperately needs it.
I'm pleased with this months Beauty DNA  package. I'm looking forward to seeing what they have in store for me next month.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment