Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Allure Beauty Thrills - August 2015 Review

The Allure Beauty Thrills box went on sale July 28th. This used to be called Allure Beauty Box. It's $44.95 +$10 Shipping, and each box is over a $250 value. It's released three times a year, May, August, and December. It's a very high demand box and there are limited quantities, which means it sells out very quickly. You have to know exactly when it's being released and be ready at your computer, and check out quickly, or you are unlikely to get one. As an Allure Beauty Enthusiast, I received an offer again this year to purchase all three boxes early and not have to wait until the release time. This box is completely packed and so much fun that of course I had to do it again this year. There is always a variety of makeup, hair, skincare, and other items. 
HAIR
 
TEETH
  
SKIN
 
 
MAKEUP
 
 
ALLURE BEAUTY THRILLS BOX   - This is a pic of the entire box.
This is my favorite items. Either I have an immediate use for it, or I'm looking forward to trying it. My favorite items are the full size Jergens BB cream, and the IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes. Even if I don't use all the items, it's still a great value as the items I do use are worth more than the cost of the box.
`A
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment