Friday, August 28, 2015

PopSugar Must Have Box August 2015 Review

PopSugar Must Have Box is $39.95/month. You can get a price break if you order for the 3 or 6 month plans. This is one of my favorite boxes. Each month they send items that I either would not have gotten for myself, or not thought to try. This is the box we recommend the most to try if you have never done a subscription service. Inspiration this month was Morning Routines, Organization, Back to School, and Celebrations. I think this month clearly had a fall review.
 
 Full Look at the August Box.
http://americancolorsclothing.com/the-scarf-blueclay.html
AMERICAN COLORS Mediterranean Plaid Scarf - $79. I loved this one. I like getting scarves, and I especially like getting them for fall season. This is not my top favorite, but I liked it enough to get K one also.
MERI MERI Toot Sweet Pink Stripe Napkins  - $6. These are really cute. I'm not sure I host anything that requires fancy napkins, but they are really cute.
HAPPY JACKSON Yay Lunch! Lunch Box - $10. Each August we receive a lunch box. I like that this one has a strap to keep it held together in your bag.
SOUTHERN CULTURE Shortstacks Pancake & Waffle Mix Flavor is Birthday Cake - $8. I really like that this was included. I had to get an extra one of these for K also. I will be hopefully trying this out this weekend.
PASTEL Best Day Ever Mug - $12. I don't need another coffee mug unless it's an oversized one. So, I'm gifting this. Besides, the positive saying is just a little much for me before I've actually downed my coffee in the morning. It might be ok for afternoon though.
FOLGERS ICED CAFÉ ™ Caramel Macchiato Flavored Coffee Drink Concentrate - $5. This is 1.62 oz, and I thought that meant trial size, but now I'm finding this it doesn't. This is a concentrate, so a little goes a long ways. This is a sponsored item, which I'm happy to try.
MYYOGAWORKS 3–Month Trial - $45. These are online yoga classes. This is normally $15/month, and they offer a free 14 day trial. I like that 3 months was included.
ROYAL APOTHIC Tea Balm Firming Eye Treatment - $36. This is perfect timing for me, my current eye cream is almost out. This has antioxidants and superfruits and etc. I love how cute the packing is for Royal Apothic products. The box is so cute, and high quality, that I might just keep it on my counter in the box, LOL.
Full look at this months PopSugar Must Have Box. I've calculated a value of around $165. I was pretty happy with the curation of products this month. I won't be using everything, but I really like the items I will be keeping.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment