Friday, August 7, 2015

Metronaps

Have you heard of Metronaps? I was a conference recently and one of the vendors had these out for  demos. My workplace does not have this. I imagine workplaces like google have this, because I think I saw this on the movie interns.
I think it would be great to have in the workplace for disaster planning, if you cannot leave. But other than that, I don't know too many places that encourage napping at work. Maybe tech companies, like Microsoft, who provide you with things that make you not have to leave. I think this would be great for a power nap. I did not get inside one of these, so I don't know if a person would feel claustrophic or not. Either way, I wish all airplane seats were like this. I can't seem to stay awake on a plane and this would make me much more comfortable.
`A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment