Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Hautelook Nordstrom Beauty Bag 2015 Review

The HauteLook Beauty Bag goes on sale periodically. The 2015 Summer bag was not as good as previous bags, this one was a letdown. In the past, it's contained more items and I know a lot of people felt let down. I picked one up anyway.
 
Estee Lauder Makeup Bag - I really like this makeup bag. It's cute and the round logo zipper gives it an extra nice touch. I like it because it can double as an evening clutch and still look classy. With the overall disappointment of the bag this time, this sort of makes up for it.
Bobbi Brown Discover Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner - This has two different samples in it. I would have been more happy if they had included a full size.
 
Clinique Chubby Stick  in 07 super strawberry - I understand there were different colors sent out. I'm happy with this one.
Clinique Moisture Surge - Lightweight gel cream, it's oil free. I hear it's great for all ages, and this gets great reviews.
Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Crème - This high-performance, multi-action moisturizer dramatically reduces the look of multiple signs of aging: lines, wrinkles, loss of firmness, dullness and dehydration
Glam Glow ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment - I love this brand! I'm always happy to get anything by Glam Glow. THIRSTYMUD™ uses the newest, most advanced, and extreme hydration active technologies. It moisturizes, restores, replenishes, and calms the skin. Dewdration™ boosts and locks in moisture for a dewy and youthful result while HydraPack™ leaves skin with an instant silky, soft, and supple feel. GreenEnergy™ smooths and energizes the skin, giving you a healthy-looking, glowing complexion
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer - I do like smashbox primers, I wish this was an actual sample and not a foil packet. A little goes on a long way with this stuff.
 Donna Karan Cashmere Mist - The sheer scent inspired by the feel of cashmere upon a woman's skin, this fragrance combines Moroccan jasmine, lily of the valley and bergamot with warm undertones of sandalwood, amber and musk. ALL fragrances are wasted on me.
I am happy with the brands included and the variety of the items, even if the overall bag was quite a letdown. I will be using the makeup bag, but most likely as a clutch.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment