Friday, August 28, 2015

Glossybox August 2015 Review

Glossybox is $21/month and you get five beauty products. I think I've discovered more brands that are new to me than any other box. They include a mix of deluxe trial and full size products. They have a nice rewards program. You have the opportunity to complete surveys for points called Glossydots, and then when you reach 1000 you receive the next month's box free.
Glossybox has the highest quality gift boxes in the business. they are really nice. And cute. They also have great info cards that tell about the products.
SPARITUAL Authentically - $12. Full size included. This pic does not do this color justice. this is really pretty. It's a matte shimmer. I really like this brand, so I'm happy to get this.
MANNA KADAR (Lash Primer) - Trial size included. Full size cost is $24. I used to use a lash primer daily, but I stopped awhile ago. I have never tried a different brand, so I'm actually looking forward to trying this. Primers your lashes look fuller, and this one is said to nourish lashes as well.
LOLLIPOPS (Lip Balm)  in Delicieuse- $5.50. I believe this is a Paris brand, I've never heard of it and I can't find where to buy it in the US.  This lip balm protects against UV rays and pollution with its paraben-free formula, rich in antioxidants, and some other beneficial ingredients. I love getting lip balms because I use them regularly.
POP BEAUTY (Kajal Pen in Sooty Black) - $16. Full size included. I do not wear black eyeliner so I'll be gifting this. I have also never heard of this brand, so I can't tell you much about it. There is a corrector eraser on the end of this, which is really nice.
GLAMGLOW (YOUTHCLEANSE Daily Clearing Cleanser) - $39 for full size. This is a generous sample size, it's 1 oz, and full size is 5 oz.  I LOVE this brand and I first discovered it in Glossybox. I am thrilled to see this included.
This is one last look at the August 2015 Glossybox. This month there were three brands that were new to me, and I'll be trying at least two of them. I'm please with the items this month and it's tough for me to pick out a favorite.
`A
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment