Monday, August 18, 2014

Blush Beauty Mystery Box August 2014 Review

Blush Mystery Beauty Box is truly one of my favs. It's $24.95 +shipping a month. Each month blush mystery box features travel-size and full-size beauty products worth at least $100. If you are interested, please email me at brierreview@gmail.com and I will send you a referral code from their website. You will receive a $10 gift card to use at DermStore.com, blush.com and hairenvy.com.
 Blush Mystery Beauty Box always comes in a simple black bag.
You also always receive a few samples. The Blue Lizard sunscreen looks like an Australian brand, but I discovered they are based out of TN. Products are Paraben Free & Fragrance Free.
GloMinerals Face Primer is also a brand I've never tried. I really like face primers, because they help keep your foundation in place for a longer period of time.
Neuma Texturizer styler - $21.95 This is made from renewable, beneficial plant-based ingredients. Their motto, because, like you, we care for earth and hair. It says it's lightweight and creates a frizz-free look, which I am always in need of in this weather. I'm currently using an Aveda product, so I can't exactly try this anytime soon. But I may take a break from that just to give this a whirl.
Nailtiques Color Lacquer in Milan - $10 I LOVE the color, completely perfect for me. I am not familiar with this brand. My Blush Mystery box was delivered on a very hot day. It sat in my stuffy mailbox all day long in the very hot heat. Still, I was very surprised to find the product leaked right out. By the time I got my mail, this nail polish was completely stuck on the box of the BB cream. I had to pull it off and a little bit of the paper is permanently attached to the bottle, hahaha.
Dr. Brandt BB Matte with shine erase - $39. I'm a huge fan of Dr. Brandt products. This is in Light to Medium, which is perfect for me. This is by far my favorite item in the box. I've been using dermaC BB cream and I'm almost out, so perfect timing! The color I got was light to medium, which is perfect for me! Very happy to get this! My favorite item in the box, and it made this months box for me.
Pixi Lid Last Shadow Pen in Graphite Glint - $18 Glides on like a cream, dries like a powder. This is like a crayon for Eyeshadow, and can be sharpened like an eyeliner. This can be used as a shadow, liner and highlighter - all in one.
Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Plump 'N Thick Shampoo - $20. I was looking to try a different shampoo this week, so I will be trying this. I just want to give my hair a break from what I have been using for such a long time. I don't really need thickening shampoo, but I do want to see how this works for me as my hair is feeling a little lifeless lately.

 
Skinmedica Dermal Repair Cream - $124, for 1.7 oz and we received .25 oz. Still pricey. I'm thrilled to get this. Firms and defends climate-stressed skin. I don't know what's going on with the weather lately, I feel like we went from burning hot at the beginning of this week to muggy and slightly cold by the end of this week. My skin is not loving it. What I do love is pricey face moisturizers that I wouldn't normally buy. This is a hit for me.

Great value this month, as always. See ya next month, Blush Bag!
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment