Friday, August 15, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag August 2014 Review

My pink ipsy package is here! K got hers too, but she isn't home yet so I don't know if she got anything different. 
This months theme is "Beauty Schooled". Cute.
 
I think this is my favorite bag to date. It looks like an oblong rolled school pencil pouch. Love!
   
 
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara - $22 I am thrilled to see this because this was on my list to pick up on my next trip to Sephora, along with the lash primer subversion. It's getting great reviews. It's Bigger, Badder, Blacker. I want my mascara to be all these things. I hope I look as good as the model in the pics. I'll settle for half as good.
 r. Brandt Pores no More - $45 I'm seeing pore refiner products everywhere nowadays. I'm still a huge fan of dr. Brandt products. This one has a slight, very slight, tint to it. But does not show as color when applied. This is resistant to sweat and humidity. Say what? That sums up my major summer makeup issues. Also, it says you can use over or under makeup, and can be reapplied throughout the day. I've never used it over makeup, and I've also never reapplied, but I might just toss in my bag and try that.  This is my favorite item this month.
Klorane dry Shampoo with Oat Milk- $19.50 meh. Over it. This is probably the 50th bottle of this stuff that I've received this summer. I'm exaggerating. But not by much. I don't really like the feel of dry shampoos in my hair, I tend to wash and style without shortcuts. I should try using it someday with blow drying it out afterward, but somehow I don't think I'll get around to that. This particular brand gets really good reviews, and I've seen people over on MUT rave about it.
Mongongo Anti-Aging Lip Conditioner - $5.50 With a name like that I had to break the seal immediately and smell this. It's fruity, mandarin green orange ginger. This is USDA organic. It does not contain SPF, however, it is said to provide protection from the sun. I have not heard of Jerseyshoresun products before, but mpst of their products are anti-aging. I'm a fan of anti-aging. I love lip balms, especially well scented ones. This is definitely a hit for me.
Flying Solo Eyeshadow in FSE 110 Half Naked - $2.99 I like the neutral color of this, although it's not going to get me to wear eye shadow. This is interesting...the high-quality formula and texture can be worn wet or dry. I'm not even sure I fully understand what that means.

Ipsy- $10/ month/ no shipping charges. You get a cute makeup bag filled with 4-5 personalized beauty products. If you are interested click here!
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment