Thursday, August 14, 2014

QVC New Beauty Test Tube August 2014 Review

I just got my QVC new Beauty Testtube. If you are not familiar, this one gets sent out quarterly.Sometimes they run out and you get placed on a waiting list. You also have the option to set up auto-delivery with QVC.
This is the pink tube this "box" always arrives in.
I love how they always include the New Beauty magazine. It's not just a thick infomercial. It actually includes useful tips and ideas.
Info booklet. I've already misplaced.
First Look!
Phytodefrisant anti-frizz botanical straightening Balm - $28 for Full size - I wasn't sure what this was at first, but it's your basic hair balm. I'm currently using Aveda hair straightening cream, so I won't be trying this anytime soon. But, still happy to get it.
Bliss Fabulous foaming face wash - $22 for full size - I'll be using this stuff very soon. Maybe even by the end of the week.
Philosophy amazing grace shampoo, bath & shower gel - I love Philosophy products, but the amazing grace line is just slightly too much scent for me. This is going into the gift basket.
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy - $25 for full size. I like how this screws open, instead of just pulls open. It would definitely keep the cap from sea separating in your bag. I'm thrilled to get this.
Doll 10 Luxe Lip Gloss in Blush $27 triple set - I can't find this on the QVC website, so the link I've included is for the triple set. I like the Doll 10 products, and I like the packaging. I just prefer lip color a little more red. So, I'll be placing this in the gift basket so it can go to someone who it's better suited for.
it Cosmetics Universal Brow Pencil - $24 - LOVE this! It has active brow enhancing technology. I'm not sure what that even means, but I'm thrilled to get this. Love it Cosmetics, and love this brow pencil. The harder you press the darker it applies. It's waterproof and smudge-resistant. I love the tarte mousse stuff I use, but I can't wait to try this one. Paraben Free, Non-Comedognic and Hypo-Allergenic.
Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick in Dusk - $25 I'm a fan of mally shadow sticks, but I don't wear Eyeshadow all that often. This is going in the gift basket, and I hope it goes to someone who thinks it's as cool as I do.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate - Intensive Exfoliating Treatment - $85 for full size. This is my favorite item this month. I'm almost out of my current exfoliator, so I'm thrilled to see this. This is for deep exfoliating treatments, not for everyday use. Once or twice a week max, and leave on for up to two minutes. It gets good reviews and the results are supposed to last for days.

If you are interested in the QVC New Beauty TestTube, Click Here! I'm pleased with the variety of items this month. Even though I won't be keeping/using everything, I'm very thrilled with the items I actually do love. Great value.

~A

 

No comments:

Post a Comment