Sunday, August 31, 2014

Beauty DNA August 2014 Review

My August Beauty DNA!If you haven't heard of Beauty DNA, then time to chck thenm out. They give a full size product each month. The cost is $25/mo. They do not guarantee the value of what you get, but mostly I've received around $60-$80. The one month I got a lower priced item, they sent me two items. I have so far loved everything I have gotten from them. I have discovered a couple of brands I had not heard of, and would not have thought to try for myself. You fill out a survey of things you like and do not like. They use the technology to match you to a product. You get a card that states why the product was matched for you.

 
Perfecting neck & décolleté $60- This is a moisturizer specifically for the neck and décolleté. I would never have bought this for myself. But I'm looking forward to trying it. I was just reading up on the reviews and folks are really liking it. 4.5 stars on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment