Monday, August 18, 2014

Whish Shave Cream and Flawless Ingrown Hair Serum - August 2014 Review

What I'm raving about this week!

I love Whish Products. If you aren't familiar, they are Luxury line made up of naturally sourced and organic ingredients. No harsh chemicals. I just picked up a combo pack at Costco this weekend $19.99. It came with two shave creams and one flawless shave serum.
 
No harsh chemicals. Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, DEA and TEA free, and Petrochemical Free. No animal testing.
 
Whish Shave Cream - $20. It's best described as a whipped lotion. It comes in seven different flavors, I've got Pomegranate here. It is not too thick and it also does not lather like a gel with sulfate. It's applies smoothly like a lotion, and provides a close shave. It left my legs feeling moisturized. It does not take much, which is a concept I'm still getting used to since I'm used to gels. The Pomegranate fragrance is understated, which is important to me since I don't like things overly fragranced. I love the fruit flavors and Pomegranate is one of my favorites.
 
Flawless Ingrown Hair Serum - $22.50 It's designed to use post shave or wax, and combats those pesky razor bumps and ingrown hairs. It just takes a really small amount, and you can rub into your bikini area or underarm. I tried this years ago, when I got it at a day spa. I have not run across it since, so I'm actually pretty thrilled to find this. If you have not tried this stuff, you are missing out!
 
At some point, I intend to try some of the other products with the flavors Blueberry and Lemongrass. If you would like to read more about the Whish product lines, click here.
 
`A
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment