Wednesday, August 13, 2014

PopSugar Must Have Box August 2014 Review

I was very happy to see my PopSugar box was delivered today. I wasn't really expecting it until tomorrow. I feel like I haven't gotten a box forever!
 
  
 First Look is always the best!
The Mason Jar Cookie Company - Celebrate Cookie mix - $12.99. I had heard we were getting something to make homemade cookies with. From the pics I saw, I couldn't figure out if this was really a mason jar, and I was confused at how it kept saying "packet". So, let me explain this is a plastic pouch, that looks like a mason jar. Super Cute, and I'm pretty excited to try.
 
 
 

 
Kendra Scott Elle Earrings in Slate - $52 These earrings were in the cute pouch. I know, I took a lot of pics just to get here, but really I'm just happy to be doing a post today. These aren't my favorite, but only because they aren't my style. I'll be either trading or gifting.
 
Goodbyn Purple Meal and Dipper set - $8 I was really hoping for something like this, I missed out on the one that was in last years August box. It's a little smaller than I was hoping for, but I'm still liking it. Lately, I've been better about packing a lunch and snacks, so these types of items help me remember to do that.
Lollia At Last Perfumed Shower Gel - $22 This smells like an old grandma. The flower smell is way too overpowering for me. Even if I like flower smells, this still smells gross. This is my least favorite item in the box. I really like the packaging though.
Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip  $22 -  This bright pink color was created to celebrate PopSugar Must Have's second birthday. This has nourishing strawberry, coconut, and avocado oils. Love. I'm not sure how the color will look on me, but that's not stopping me from loving it.
 
Paddywax Ocean Tide + Sea Salt Mini Jar Candle $10 - I love everything about this candle except the smell. K likes it and the color will match her new apartment nicely.
thinkThin Brownie Crunch High Protein Bar - $1.99 - I have recently discovered protein bars. I know, they have been around forever, and I often get low blood sugar from waiting too long to eat, but I've never gotten into them. I got a SlimFast Birthday Cake one in another box, and loved it, so I'm expecting to love this one too. Besides, anything with Brownie must by yummy.

That's it for this months box. Even though I didn't love everything in it, this has been one of my favorites lately. I paid $39.95 and this month was a value of $129.

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment