Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Beauty DNA August 2014 Review

I know, I haven't done any posts for a few weeks. I have been incredibly busy. This time, I don't even have the excuse of being out of town. Just not able to get to this. The problem I have is if I don't post right away, I don't always remember what came in which boxes. I'm intending to do better about it this month. We are starting with Beauty DNA. This is the July shipment, I believe, however, I have not received it until August, so we are calling it August.  I'm still missing a box from June, that never did arrive even though it showed delivered. It is frustrating to pay for something that never arrived. I contacted Beauty DNA, they said they would look into it, but they have never gotten back to me.
 My banged up box. So happy to see you.
 
 
 
Wen Sweet Almond Conditioner - I have yet to try a Wen product, even though I have been hearing so much about them. K received this in Vanilla Mint last month, and she loves it.
COOLA SPF 30 - I love that this is unscented. And Organic.

`A

No comments:

Post a Comment