Saturday, August 16, 2014

BirchBox August 2014 Review

Hi BirchBox! Feel like I haven't seen you in a month!
 
 
First Look! I already knew what I was getting, because I already peeked ahead of time. Even when I do that, I'm always still curious.
Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional - I've been absolutely wanting to try this for some time, so I'm very thrilled to get this sample size this month.
 Quarter for scale.
Harvey Prince Ageless Body Cream - This is grapefruit vanilla shea butter. The scent is stronger than I would have liked, but not too bad. It would be too strong for hands, but for legs, I think it's great.
Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate - This seems to be a serum booster. It works with your regular facial skin care routine to boost it, regardless of your skin concerns. I'm currently using a Dior serum booster, which I love, so I'll probably just toss into my travel bag.
 
Ojon rare blend oil Moisture Therapy - This oil is something you use very sparingly, one drop is all it takes. It is supposed to work well on end, but can also be distributed throughout to provide shine.
LAQA & Co - Sheer Lip Lube Pencil - Bees Knees, in Coral - This is a high-gloss semi-sheer lip color that perfect for summer. I did not open this, but I read that it's supposed to smell like mint. This is supposed to be a light color, which is perfect for the summer months.

If you are interested in BirchBox, then you can email us BrierReview@gmail.com and we will send you a referral code!
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment