Friday, March 27, 2015

SwaagBox TomBox March 2015 Review

I am so far behind on reviews this month. I'll try and get everything posted by the end of the month, but if that doesn't work out I'll probably just move on to April.
 
SwaagBox is a TOM box - $10-$24 month depending on which option you choose. You can pick supplies, or just makeup and jewelry. I'm not sure getting a TOM box is worth it if you do not get supplies. 
I love that they include little chocolate snacks each month. I also like the taping around the box, it's let's me know instantly who this package is from.
I didn't make any changes to my account since the previous month, so they sent the same supplies I had already picked.
These are the jewelry products included. I do not like this type of bracelet, ever, but that's what MSA swaps are for. The necklace is also not my style, so I didn't take it out of the package because it's also going on MSA swaps. Now that I think of it, I'm not sure I've ever like the jewelry included in these boxes.
J. Cat Beauty Fantabulous Lipstick in HoneyCrisp - This color isn't for me, so I'm not keeping, but it would look great on someone who likes the lighter and peachy colors.
Cargo Eye Shadow in Oz - I received this exact item and color a couple months ago from another company. do not like it any better the second time around.
Clarisea Seat Salt Scrub - This 100% natural powder exfoliant gently buffs away impurities and dead skin cells with naturally nourishing ingredients to reveal a healthy layer of vibrant skin. The natural astringent properties of rose powder and orange peel powder cleanse skin. Almond flour gently exfoliates while powderized sea salt clarifies.
Bake Naturals Lip Balm - It's not easy getting excited for lip balm. This time is no exception.
Philip B Chocolate Milk Body Wash & Bubble Bath - this smells great! I'm looking forward to trying it.
Dior Capture Totale Muti-Perfecting Cream & Diorskin Forever Tent Haute Perfection - Dior is one of my favorite brands!! I'm totally excited to see this! I j
~A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment