Monday, March 30, 2015

PopSugar Must Have Box March 2015 Review

PopSugar Must Have Box- $39.99/monthly. One of the most popular subscription boxes. Hand selected full sized premium items in beauty, fashion, home, fitness, and food. The items always include something fun. And the boxes almost always include a snack each month.
 
HalfPops Half Popped Popcorn - $1.69 This is the snack included this month. I haven't tried yet, but I like that it's included.
Wet Brush The Squirt -  $4.99 We received the full size brush last year, or was it two years ago? Anyway, this is the little mini me version. I heard good things about the other one, maybe it really does detangle good?
Bliss Micromagic Microdermabrasion Treatment - Full size $48 - I'm looking forward to trying this stuff. Has vitamin E, volcanic pumice, and aloe. Supposed to give spa-like results.
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara and Prefessional - This was a special extra bonus item. This is the cutest set. Love this brand, it's soo 1950's vintage adorable.
https://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/roller-lash?ext_id=psad_Ggl_US_Brand
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara -  I have been wanting to try the mascara, so happy to get this. I can't figure out why the cap is solid smooth, but every pic I see of this stuff has a fancy cap. Maybe because it's trial size?
Benefit Cosmetics Porefessional - I already love the Porefessional, it's a great mattifyer and makes your skin look porcelain.
Knock Knock What to Pack Pad - $7 This is a checklist of things to pack for a trip. I travel quite a bit, and already have a system for packing, so I don't need this. It's cute though.
Samudra Pink Pina Zip Pouch - $40. This has a pineapple print, which is hear is very popular these days.
 
Greenmarket Purveying Co. The Archivist Lemon+Cucumber Reed Diffuser Kit - $20. I liked this one so I posted extra pics. I have been using it since the day I opened my box. It smells fresh and I really like it.
I love my PopSugar box this month and can't wait to see what's included next month.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment