Monday, March 30, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag March 2015 Review

Ipsy- $10/ month/ no shipping charges. You get a cute makeup bag filled with 4-5 personalized beauty products.
Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Cream Oil - Not keeping. I do not like oil on my hair.
Dr. Brandt Pores No More Matifying Lotion - Happy to see this. I was just looking for a matifying lotion this morning.
Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in fifty shades - I don't need this, already traded, LOL.
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter - I'm not sure I quite have the patience for highlighters. I do love the Chella brand, especially the eyeliner in Indigo. I am guessing this is just as good quality.
NYX Butter Lipstick in Little Susie - This is full size. The first time I tried one of these, I thought it was lip balm, had no idea it's really a lipstick. It shocked me when the color came off on my glass. So, I've already traded this as well, lol. The brand and the color are not for me.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment