Monday, March 23, 2015

Walmart Beauty Box Spring 2015

Hi Everybody. We have a guest reviewer today, so please welcome JoAnna! She is a long time subscriber to this blog. She is reviewing the Walmart Beauty Box Spring 2015 box. This box comes out each season, and you will be sent the box that is based on your preferences. It's technically free, but you do have to pay $5 for shipping.
http://see.walmart.com/caress
Caress Body Wash - this is the new Caress body wash. I was really excited to see it because I had just saw a commercial and thought, hmmm, I want to try that. It's upposed to be scent renewing for 12 hours after use. just touch your skin and you can smell it. What a novel idea. I like the scent.
L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Shampoo & Conditioner - I also love the smell of these. I am always happy to try stuff that make my hair soft. It's kinda flowery scent, but more like fabric softener, lol.
Nivea in-shower body lotion - This is a foil packet sample, but still interesting. I like stuff like this so I am looking forward to trying it. Nivea is a good brand.  
Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive firming serum - Again, a good brand and the kind of stuff I like. I'm willing to try this. :)
L'Oreal Age Perfect Glow Renewal face oil - I will say I'm a little scared to put an oil type product on my face, but I do trust the brand so I'm game to give it a try. As long as it doesn't have a scent that I hate or won't go away....I really prefer unscented in my face products.
Garnier Night firming cream -  I have never used anything like this. But its a sample and I'm willing to try it.
 Olay Pearl Regenerist Serum - I already tried this. I LOVED it! Made my skin feel so soft.
 Dial 7 Day moisturizing lotion - This is new. This has a peachy citrus smell. I have dry skin and with Spring finally here I want a good lotion. I liked this one. I will probably buy a full size bottle.
 Lady Gaga Black Liquid Perfume - Yuck. But someone who likes perfume might like this.
The Blushed Nudes 12 shades - Get it first at Walmart. This is a notice of a new product coming out. Wal-Mart will have it first. Sadly there was no sample with it. LOL. I would have loved a sample. Or a full size. LOL, dare to dream!
There was also a $5 coupon for Rogaine. I don't need it by my neighbor was happy to get it.
I always enjoy Wal-Mart boxes. They are worth more than we pay. This one was a LOT of fun. Each item, except the perfume, was a  hit in my humble opinion.
Thanks for having me as a guest blogger!
JoAnna


No comments:

Post a Comment