Sunday, March 1, 2015

Beauty DNA Feb 2014 Review

I'm running late on reviews again. This is for the February Beauty DNA shipment. I don't know where the time went, February seemed like such a slow month, but somehow it's already March. Beauty DNA sends one full size skin care item each month. The value is generally pretty good, although they do no guarantee a specific value. The one month I received a lower value item, they made up for it by sending two items. I've been fairly happy with the picks I've received.
 
Naturapathica Glycolic Purifying Peel - $68. I probably wouldn't spend this much for this product on my own, as I'm unfamiliar with this brand. This is a full size item, as it always is with Beauty DNA. I'm showing a water bottle cap in the pic because my lucky quarter that I use to show scale has someone been misplaced. This item was matched to me as it does not contain rose, and is good for skin firmness.
`A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment