Friday, March 27, 2015

FabFitFun March 2015 Review

 
My FabFitFun box arrived today!! FabFitFun is $49.99 a quarter. It promises $175+ worth of full-size premium items. It has the seasons hottest beauty, fitness, fashion, and wellness items. It's one of our favorite boxes.

Sprout it App Card & Mircale Grow Gro-able Seed Pod - $1.49. The flavor I got is Basil, I do not know if there were variations sent. I do not have a green thumb. Not at all. But, K does and she will love this.
Rifle Paper Co. Cities Coasters Set - $16. These are super cute! I also love the box they come in. It has Tokyo, London, New York and Paris. These are cardboard.
Yasi Metallic Flash Tattoos - $16. These are pretty on trend right now and K called these before we even got our box.
Palmetto Derma Collagen Booster and Restoration Serum - $48 - This serum also increases collagen growth, slows down the aging process. Who doesn't love that?
Jules Smith Scarf in Watercolor - $42. K really wants the Modern Art one, so I'll try and trade on MSA for that one. This is really nice, very lightweight, and pretty cute.
Merrithew 3 DVD Set "Intense Body Blast" - $61. I love that we get fitness items in this box. Sometimes it's just a little hard to stay motivated so it's nice to get new things to break up the monotony a little.
Cosmos Creations Premium Puffed Corn - $1.49. This was a sponsored item. I love that snacks are included. I do feel like I've gotten quite a bit of popcorn lately. This one is salted caramel, so I'm sure it's quite tasty.
OFRA Cosmetics Eyeshadow Brush Duo (#11 and #20) - $45.90. This is a really nice set. I do not wear eye shadow, so I'll be swapping this for something I can use.
ORLY Nail BB Crème - $15 I have no idea what nail BB crème is, but I feel like it's something I should try, LOL. It's supposed to be as good for your nails as BB crème is for your face.
 
ORLY Polish in Cake Pop - $8.50 The color is a very light pink. I love it. I know it looks a little white in the pic, but it's really pink.  
There were several coupons included this month.
Rifle Paper Company - 25% off
Merrithew - $25 This is a gift card, not a coupon
VowChic - $125 when you purchase or rent a dress, you get one free rental.
Hello Fresh - $40 - New Customers Only

Very pleased with my FabFitFun box this time. The value is over $275. This is still one of my favorite boxes. If you are interested in  FabFitFun then click our link here FabFitFun.
~A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment