Sunday, October 12, 2014

Blush Mystery Beauty Box October 2014 Review

I received the Blush Mystery Beauty Box a couple days ago. But I feel so Meh! over this months bag that I haven't exactly rushed to get the review up. Now that I'm looking a little closer, I've moved up to feeling OK about it.  If you aren't familiar, Blush Mystery Beauty Box is $24.95 + shipping a month. Each month blush mystery box features travel-size and full-size beauty products worth at least $100. If you are interested, please email me at brierreview@gmail.com and I will send you a referral code from their website. You will receive a $10 gift card to use at DermStore.com, blush.com and hairenvy.com.
Blush Mystery Beauty Box always comes in a black bag, rather than a traditional box.
Klorane Shampoo with Desert Date - $15 FULL SIZE was included! This is the first time I've received a Klorane product that wasn't a dry shampoo. This particular shampoo is designed for dry, damaged, and brittle hair. I won't be using this right away, but I don't hate it either. I like that the company has a focus on environmental sustainability and the products are paraben free. It does have sulfates however.
Strivectin AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment - full size cost is $107. I love this brand, and I'm thrilled to see any of their products. This boosts cell renewal and rejuvenates your skin, promotes elasticity and diminishes fine lines and wrinkles. This does have retinol do it's best not to go in the sun while using. This is my favorite item this month, I only wish we had gotten a bigger size.
 
Cargo Beach Blush - Cable Beach - $30 FULL SIZE included. This is a combination of Blush and Bronzer. I love these colors and I'm actually curious to see how well they blend together.
Batiste Dry Shampoo Original -  $3.99. Of course there is a dry shampoo included. I get one or two a month. And with this being my first box for October, I guess it makes sense to have that included. I still can't figure out why they are everywhere nowadays, but now that I've figured out a great way to use them with a blow-dryer, I don't hate nearly as much as I used to. I don't want to call this full size, because it's not, but it is one of the sizes DermStore sells.
Glytone Hydrating Eye Cream - $38 FULL SIZE WAS INCLUDED! Delivers all-day antioxidant rich hydration to soften and soothe the delicate eye area. This is the main featured item, and I'm thrilled to see it. This is a tie for my favorite item this month. Eye cream is one product I'm always nervous to be without, so I like to stay well-stocked.
These are the samples that were included this month. I receive a lot of Cotz Face samples, so this is nothing new. I like the Cotz brand because it's light and absorbs quickly. I was surprised to see a Klorane shampoo sample because we just received a full size bottle of it, but this one is with mango.
 
If you are interested in the Blush Mystery Beauty Bag, you can email us at brierreview@gmail.com and we will send you a referral code that will get you a $10 gift card to use at DermStore.com, blush.com and hairenvy.com.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment