Thursday, October 23, 2014

Allure Sample Society October 2014

My Allure Sample Society surprisingly showed up today. My package has been lost for weeks. UPS attached a note stating they found it, figured out it belonged to me, and that the address label was compromised. Based on the pics below, I seriously can't understand out how they ever figured anything out from what's left of the label. It's a UPS miracle.
 
 
  
Bobbie Brown Smokey Eye Mascara in Black - I thought this was going to be eye shadow, but it's actually the mascara. I don't know why I thought that since by now I've definitely seen all the spoilers.
Emi-Jay hair ties - I can always use more hair ties, especially in these darker colors, so I'm happy to get this.
Bond No. 9 High Line, Chelsea Flowers - I don't ever have any use for perfume samples, but I gotta say this candy packaging is super cute.
L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo and Conditioner - This is for dry and damaged hair. I'm reading that the shampoo is supposed to soften your hair like a conditioner, and the conditioner is supposed to work like a deep conditioner.
Estee Lauder Enlighten Dark Spot Correcting Night Serum - I love the little bottle. And Estee Lauder is always a well trusted brand.
 
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment