Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Beauty DNA

My October Beauty DNA arrived, and it was just what I was hoping for! A face serum. I noticed I have a lot of serum boosters, but that I don't actually have a serum I'm currently using. Timing was perfect, I don't know how they do that but it's not the first time.
 
The info card explains why this was a match for me. It's a serum, treats anti-aging, helps with sun damage, and is well suited for my fair complexion. I do spend a lot of time at the beach, and wear sunscreen of course, but this is still needed.
Osmosis Pur Medical Skincare Replensih Antioxidant/Repair Serum - $60. This is an antioxidant serum and can be used in any skin care regimen as a preventative measure against free radical damage. It enhances skin cell renewal for a more even complexion. LOVE it!! My info card says $60, and I found it for $56 which is pretty close.

Beauty DNA is $25 a month. Each month they send you a full size product based on your profile answers. The value is definitely there as the products they send cost more. The one month I got something of a lower value they sent me two items. I never expected to get so many products I would actually like, but they truly are doing a good job at matching me well each month.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment