Friday, October 24, 2014

GlossyBox October 2014 Review

All of my shipments have been terribly slow this month. So, I was happy to see my GlossyBox today.
 
 
Proganix Anti-Fade Weightless Argan Oil + UV Protection $9.99 FULL SIZE included  - You apply this to wet hair and comb through before styling. The fragrance for me is way too perfume like so I won't be able to tell you how this works.
Vince Camuto Amore Eau De Parfum - This is the absolute cutest bottle of perfume. It's pretty rare to see a sample size in the same bottling as the full size. I can't use it, but I still love it!
Tarte Cosmetics Lipsurgence Power Pigment in Awakening - $24 Full Size included - This is a lip tint. I like Tarte products. This color is not for me, but I wish it were.
Nails Inc. Westmister Bridge Matte Top Coat - $10 I love this. My favorite item. This is great for taking a nail color that is too glossy and making it matte. It can help calm a color. The reviews are great and says it dries quickly.
Sesha Botanical Hydro Mask - $9 each - This is my second favorite item. I love masks. I especially love the ones that come all in one and aren't that much work for me to use. We were getting a lot of these earlier this year, but I haven't seen one in months. This is a new brand for me. Soaked in botanical extracts such as cucumber, aloe, and hyaluronic acid.
If you are interested in GlossyBox please email brierreview@gmail.com and we will send you an invitation. We get glossydots, but I don't know what you would get. It's also worth noting their shipping has been doing better lately.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment