Thursday, October 2, 2014

Risorante by Dr. Oeteker Frozen Pizza Review

Ristorante by Dr. Oetker Frozen Pizza - BzzAgent Review #GotItFree

I just wanted to share about my latest BzzAgent campaign. In case you aren't familiar with BzzAgent I'll tell you a little about it. Basically, it's a product review program. You fill out surveys about yourself, and they match you with products for you to do campaigns on. The products are either free, or at a good discount. Sometimes they ship directly to your house, and sometimes they send you a coupon and you go to either the website or a store to pick (such as a food item). Today, I'm talking about the frozen pizza, Ristorante by Dr. Oetker.
This is the Mozzarella and Tomato. The crust is thin and perfectly crunchy. The mozzarella cheese was very generous. The red sauce is not overpowering. and the Pesto splotches really made the flavor in the pizza. I like all of those ingredients, so this was a hit for me. It pretty much tastes homemade. Not my cooking, but someone's who is actually skilled at that sort of thing.

If you are interested in trying out different products, and would like to know more about BzzAgent, just go to http://www.bzzagent.com.
~A


No comments:

Post a Comment