Friday, October 3, 2014

Tarte Holiday Advent Calender - 2014

 Tarte Petite Treats 12 Days of Tarte Deluxe Collection


 I was so excited to find one this year. I'm really hoping Benefit does theirs again and I can pick it up, but I grabbed this one in case the Benefit ones aren't available this year. I picked this up at ULTA, online of course. I grabbed one for both me and K, who will surely be so surprised.
 
The exclusive deluxe collection includes:
  • Limited-edition LipSurgence Lip Tint in Wishful (pinky nude) (0.056 oz.)
  • Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanning Face Towelette 1 Ct.
  • Clean Slate Poreless 12-Hour Perfecting Primer (0.25 fl. oz.)
  • Limited-edition Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder (0.07 oz.)
  • MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Primer (0.14 fl. oz.)
  • Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara (0.1 fl. oz.)
  • Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara (0.16 fl. oz.)
  • Double Detox Amazonian Clay Exfoliating Facial Mask (0.1 oz.)
  • Maracuja Rainforest Glow Instant Waterproof Body Perfector in Park Ave Princess (0.5 oz.)
  • Limited-edition Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Thrilled (light pink) (0.05 oz.)
  • Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment (0.08 oz.)
  • Limited-edition Maracuja Oil (0.23 fl. oz.)
I paid $37 and it's a value of $122.
`A
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment