Saturday, October 4, 2014

Arm & Hammer SpinBrush Truly Radiant Review

What I'm raving about this week! 

 
I finally got a chance to try this, so I thought I'd let you know what I thought. I'm used to using an electric toothbrush, but I generally get the disposable kind. The one I use regularly is lightweight, and easy to maneuver. I really liked this one, but it is much heavier than I anticipated. Which makes sense because it holds two AA batteries. The batteries will last for 4-6 weeks with two 2-minute brushings per day. This really did make my teeth feel clean. I liked the rotating head at the top, and could really feel that working on the hard to reach back teeth. I picked up replacement heads, $9 for two. This is also much bigger than my regular toothbrush choice, which is something I'm getting used to after using this all week.
 
Pros: Works well, good for hard to reach back teeth, and replacement heads are cheaper than the normal disposable brushes I usually get.
Cons: Heavier, bigger than normal, need to replace batteries every 4-6 weeks.
Verdict: I'm keeping and intend to continue using this product.
~A 

No comments:

Post a Comment