Sunday, October 12, 2014

Stay Trendy Mystery Bag Alerts

Stay Trendy is currently featuring two Mystery Bags. One is for jewelry and the other is various items that were previously offered. I am trying out the one for 7 products, and I picked the version for female. I think I should have picked the male version, because sometimes they offer cooler gadgets, but I'll stay open minded on this one.
 
This Mystery Box features at least 4 jewelry products of bracelets, earrings, beads and charms. Guaranteed $100 MSRP worth of items that have been previously featured. There is a temporary price drop to $15, from $20.
 
This Mystery Box features a guaranteed $149.99 MSRP worth of items that have been previously featured. Choose from Male, Female, Kids (Ages 6 to 14). Each mystery box is guaranteed to have at least 7 items of electronics, jewelry, gadgets and apparel.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment