Sunday, June 26, 2016

FabFitFun Summer 2016 Review

FabFitFun is a lifestyle box. It promises $175+ worth of full-size premium items. It has the season’s hottest beauty, fitness, fashion, and wellness items. It's one of our favorite boxes. For annual subscribers, there are now options where you can customize some of your items, which is great because then you are sure to get the colors you really want.
Cost: $49/quarter.
How Often: Quarterly
Ships To: United States via USPS
I LOVE the cute summer box this was packaged in!! The theme was obviously summer!!
 
I even love the sticker that was used this month to keep the tissue paper wrapped!
     
First Look!
This is an info card not a coupon. This is for Compeed Blisters Cushions. I didn't quite capture a look at the info booklet this month, but I do have it showing in the last pic.
Coupon for $35 for Hello Fresh. I receive this, or a variation of this, a LOT. It's only for first time customers.
Stemulation Daily Micro Derm Srub - $34. I can always use an exfoliator skin scrub. This even works on face. Developed to clean refresh and renew skin texture.
Passport to Beauty Gypset Luminous Lips - $18. This is pretty glossy. I'm probably least excited about this since we get so much lipgloss this time of year. But it's pretty either way.
Osea Atmosphere Protection Cream - $48. Osea gets great reviews. This is a face/neck cream, but is much lighter than a normal lotion or cream. This is supposed to work well for those with fragrance sensitivities so I'm looking forward to trying it.
Beach Everyday Beach Waves Spray - $18. Basically this is a basic beach waves spray for when you let your hair air dry. I can never get my hair to remain frizz free without a blow out, but I would assume this would work nicely for those who can.
Burts Bees BB Cream. These samples were bonus items. I believe everyone was supposed to receive only one, but I got two of BB Cream. I do use this occasionally and I do like it. The other option was BB Cleansing Oil. 
Summer Rose Yoga Towel -$36.  Mine says DREAM BIG - It's the orange one. It’s a microfiber fabric and machine washable, and  24 X 68 inches. The others were a blue More Happy Less Worry, and a Pink Good Vibes. I'm happy with what I got. This was also a spoiler item and I did get to pick. I made my choice based on the saying.
Betches Ice Pop Molds - $19. I cannot find a link for this online. These are basic popsicle makers, in the shape of champagne bottles. Which is cute. I won't use, but I think it's cute, and great for this time of year.
Compeed Blister Cushion - This is another sponsored item - coupon listed above. I've already thrown in my travel bag. Who couldn't use a blister pad when on the go? I wish they had sent a full box, but a coupon is always nice.
 
Trina Turk Canvas Tote - Seas the Day - $55. This is serious quality and I believe this is my favorite item. This was one of the spoiler items and I got to pick my color, so I went with Blue. The other colors were yellow and orange. This is very roomy and will make a great beach bag. I'm thrilled to get this. Just wanted to show  you how roomy this really is. I'm not quite sure I captured it on the pic, I have a hard time taking selfies against a mirror while balancing, LOL.
The approximate value of this months FabFitFun box is $228, which is great for a $50 box. FabFitFun continues to be one of my favorite boxes. I'm thrilled with the beach bag, the quality is simply amazing!
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment