Monday, June 27, 2016

Glossybox June 2016 Review

GlossyBox is $21/month and you get five beauty products. I think I've discovered more brands that are new to me than any other box and you often receive brands that we cannot easily receive here in the states. They include a mix of deluxe trial and full size products. They have a nice rewards program. You have the opportunity to complete surveys for points called Glossydots, and then when you reach 1000 you receive the next month's box free.
I love the red look of the box this month. It's a nice change up from the pink. Don't get me wrong, I like the pink, it was just a little nice to see something different. I know I have said this before, but GlossyBox has the best boxes in the industry. They also make great shipping boxes.
Caolion Premium 02 Bubble & Cool Pore Pack Duo - $6.86. This is a detoxifying duo that features an oxygen bubble mask that opens and cleanses pores, then a cooling mask to tighten and refine.
Tan Towel Half Body Classic - $5.40. I always love getting tan towels. They are the easiest to use. Dry Quickly. And they don't streak. This is my favorite item this month.
Lue by Jean Seo Clear Spot Control - $15. This is Step 3 of LUE's Skin Solution Set, CLEAR. This is supposed to control and fight cystic acne before it breaks the surface of the skin. Made with 12 potent herbs. I'm looking forward to trying this.
Sebastian Professional Shaper Fierce Finishing Spray $2.68 and Dark Oil - $3. I think it was a nice touch they included a sample of the dark oil. Evanescent styling oil that replenishes from the inside out to smoothen the cuticle and add body, then disappears from hair.
Icona Milano Emotion Allowed Mascara - $19. This is another brand we really can't get easily here, so I'm always happy to try another mascara. I'm pretty picky with mascara, and this is waterproof, so I'll be gifting.
La Splash Lip Lacquer High Pigment Collection - $18. Full Size was included. This was made just for GlossyBox! I love when they do collaborations.
This months GlossyBox has an approximate value of $69.93. I thought it was interesting that I received several items that were different than other subscribers. Maybe it is this way every month? Either way, I am just now noticing and not complaining.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment