Sunday, June 26, 2016

Elizabeth and Clarke Summer 2016 Review

Elizabeth & Clarke is a women’s clothing subscription box . You pick up to three shirts for your subscription, and the pricing depends on the number you pick. They only release a limited number of shirts each season and they make them all in house. You also get to preview the tops and pick what you want to receive. 
Cost: $30 for one shirt, $50 for two shirts, $60 for three shirts (once a quarter/season)
How Often: Quarterly
Ships To: United States but will also ship internationally for $25 surcharge. 

 
The Parker - $60. This is a popover blouse with convertible sleeves. What is really unique about this is that the shirt is said to be "UNSTAINABLE". It's machine washable and dryer safe. I really want to test out the "unstainable" claim by throwing a glass of red wine at it, but I will hold off on that. Over time, I would think  you could tell if it simply stays white, but I don't really like how it looks on me so someone else will have to test it out.
 
Here is a stock photo showing a woman this looks great on.  
The Arden - $55. This is also "UNSTAINABLE". Amazing. This one I like much better and will be keeping. I'm confident if I was modeling this with something else, like jeans or a skirt, this would look just fine. But I didn't have the time for that so it does look a little weird. I had less of an urge to toss a glass of red wine at this one, but I'm still really curious on how this will hold up.

This months value is $115. I think the real value is in the "unstainable" technology. If you can keep a white shirt functional longer then it's a total win!
`A
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment