Monday, June 27, 2016

Beauty DNA June 2016 Review

Beauty DNA - is a monthly subscription service that will send you one FULL SIZE skincare or hair care item each month, I’ve occasionally received two items. The cost is $25/month. They have a unique matching system, where you fill out your likes/dislikes profile and you shouldn’t ever receive items with ingredients that you just don't like. You will also never receive the same product twice.
Cost: $25/month
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via UPS Ground
 
Beauty DNA sends a booklet out to tell you why the item has been picked for you. This is one of those months where I really wished I could have received one of the items I loved from past boxes. I would have been happy with anything but another eye cream, I simply receive way too much of it.
 
Babor Baborganic Revitalizing Eye Cream -  $64. This is a fairly good size container of eye cream, 15 ml, and especially since a little goes such a long way. A highly effective eye cream to reduce bags and dark circles under the eyes. Minimizes fine lines and wrinkly and supplies intensive moisture.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment