Saturday, June 25, 2016

Luxor Box Special Edition "Summer Fun "2016 Review

Luxor Box is a bi-monthly subscription box that includes luxury, beauty, spa, jewelry, and lifestyle items. Each item is high quality. You receive 5-7 items with a guaranteed value of $275. This is our favorite box in the “luxury” category.  
Cost: $129/US or $159/Canada OR a Petite Box is $43/US only
How Often: Bi-Monthly
Ships To: United States and Canada via USPS

This month we have the Special Edition "SUMMER FUN" box. The cost was $200. It was delivered in the same box packaging as the regular boxes, which meant that it took me a minute to realize this was not the regular box. The box sold out quickly, before I could even order (I was out of town), so a special thank you to Luxor Box for working with me so I could be included.
Jules Smith Watercolor Leopard Sarong - $100. I'm a fan of the Jules Smith brand, it's consistently good quality merchandise. Pareo, square silhouette that is perfect as a swim cover-up. I'm always amazed when girls can take something like this and make a shirt or dress out of it, I do not have that skill. I like the colors and I think it's perfect for summer.
Arete Complete Beach Towel - $60. This is a slip resistant and water absorbent towel for any indoor or outdoor activity. The dimensions are 72" long and 26" wide, which is perfect for a yoga mat. The colors are so vibrant, they are sure to keep you perky during your yoga workout.
Jules Smith Gemma Earrings - $65. These earrings are made with brass and covered with 14k gold plating. I like the mix of jade and gold.
Jules Smith Gemma Necklace - $75. The matching necklace is also covered with 14k gold plating. I like that Luxor Box sent a matching set.
WeWood Xipe Black BL 7060 Sunglasses - $120. If you are unfamiliar, WeWood products are made from sustainable materials. This company has a strong focus on the environment. They have a goal to plant a million trees by 2020, and are almost halfway to that goal. Each purchase allows them to plant another tree. These sunglasses are made primarily of natural cotton and wood pulp, which gives them the look of fine wood grain. They came with a dustbag and cleaning cloth.
Monoi Tiare Oil - $25. This is made from Polynesian Tiare flowers and refined in coconut oil, and the fragrance matches that. There are multiple uses for face/hair/body and you can even mix with your favorite product. One tip that was on the card is for cuticle oil, which is a use I had not thought of on my own.
1951 Maison Francaise Besace Bag - $130. LOVE!!! This was the spoiler item and I got to pick my color so I went with the burgandy. The other colors were bleu nuit and camel. I am so in love with the brand I seriously cannot get enough of it. I want to see if I can pick the bleu nuit color on MSA swaps because I feel like I must have it!
1951 Maison Francaise Porte-Monnaie - $40. This is a matching coin purse. I did not know this would be included but it's a nice classy surprise!
 The inside is the signature 1951 Maison Francaise polka dots.
I am showing you the items next to the WeWood sunglasses for scale. I really love the mini size, and I will use this until it completely wears out!! I like this much better than I thought I would, in fact I'm completely thrilled with it!!
The overall value of the Luxor Box "Summer Fun" Special Edition is $615. This is over the $550 that was promised and I'm always happy when that happens. The box sold out quite quickly but The 1951 Maison Francaise Besace Bag is obviously my favorite item this month and has made me really happy I was able to get this box. 
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment