Friday, June 24, 2016

PopSugar Must Have Box Jun 2016 Review

PopSugar Must Have Boxis a monthly lifestyle box, geared toward women, founded by Lisa Sugar. They send full size products and a mix of beauty, home, fitness, and other items. They guarantee a value of over $100. They also curate Special Edition boxes that are released throughout the year; they are very popular and contain luxury items. We recommend this box for anyone new to subscription services. 
Cost: $29.95
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via USPS and FedEx

This months inspiration was: Sunshine Cheers Joy Togetherness Outdoors and Festivities!
 
Sisters of Los Angeles "Cheers" Gold Bottle Opener - $12. This is really pretty. I do not happen to need another bottle opener, but this is so pretty I'm probably going to keep it.
Pacifica Underam Deodorant Wipes - $9. I have heard of these, but never tried them. I am actually curious if they work. I'm not sure I'm brave enough to try during a weekday, or even out on the road, but maybe a Saturday when I'm binge watching the new season of OITNB?
Hat Attack Neutral Diamonds - Printed Sarong - $58. This is seriously pretty. I really like it. I only have the pics in plastic because I already know I'll be swapping this on MSA as I am not in need of a new sarong. In fact, I don't even ever use the ones I already have. Perhaps someday when I actually get that hot tub that I talk about, but that's not happening anytime soon.
Knock Knock Are you Ready Compact - $10. I love that a mirror was included. I don't know why, but I just do. And this one is cute. I'll probably throw it in my desk for when those pesky eyelashes get away from where they are supposed to be located. And I'm just patting myself on the back that I managed to get a pic without me, or my phone, in it!
NCLA Born on the 4th Nail Lacquer - $16. This is so sparkly and pretty. And I love that it was sent with the June box so that it's hear in plenty of time for the Independence day holiday. With that said, I am not a fan of sparkles nail polish. Mostly because it's so hard to remove. But I recently discovered a new nail polish remover at Target that takes even the most stubborn sparkle nails polish off practically instantly, no scrubbing required. That might make me change my mind about trying this.
Pressels Sriracha - $1.29. I really look forward to the snacks each month. I was hoping it would be something sweet, but this is less fat and sodium than other chip options. These have no cholesterol and are made without preservatives, GMOs, MSG or artificial flavors. So, it' probably better for me, but I really would rather have had sweets.
Wild and Wolf Ridley's Games Room "Who am I" Quiz - $12.95. This is a card game. I really like that a game was included this month. It's like a trivia game and I think it would be great for a family card ride.
This months PopSugar Must Have Box has an approximate value of $119.24. Good mix of products this month. I won't be keeping any of it, but still, nice mix.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment