Saturday, June 25, 2016

Allure Beauty Box June 2016 Review

Allure Beauty Box (formerly Sample Society) - is curated by the editors of the Allure Magazine. It promises 5 deluxe sizes “expert approved” beauty items from luxurious brands. It comes with a great info card "mini magazine" that tells you why they picked what they picked, how to use it, and why they like it.
Cost: $15/month or $165/Annually
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) via UPS Ground
The inspiration this month was Beauty and the Beach. Basically, you can look beautiful at the beach and still not be afraid to get wet! This matches my mood precisely.
Klorane Shampoo with Mango Butter - $5.01. I was initially disappointed to get Klorane, yet again, but this is not the normal dry shampoo we usually receive in boxes. And I'm ready to try something new so I'll go ahead and give this a try.
Kardashian Beauty Cabana Bronze - $2. I may have mentioned this before, but I am so over bronzers. Like, I don't even really understand them. I know you are supposed to "dust your face" with them, but I don't really have the interest. I do like the packaging on this, and the trio of colors.
Pur-lisse Blue Lotus SPF 30 Essential Daily Moisturizer - $19.64. This is a nice consistent brand. I love getting Pur-lisse products. It's lightweight and non-greasy. This is my top fav this month.

Pur-lisse Blue Lotus Eye Adore Serum - $31.20. I have received this several times. I get overwhelmed with eye cream, so I have personally not tried this. But I can tell you people were going crazy for this on the swap sites. It gets excellent reviews.
Julep Katie Classic with a Twist - $14. Full Size! I changed my mind, this is now my fav pic this month! I never tire of receiving Julep polishes and I think this color will look awesome on toes. Other color options where April and Cassidy, but I'm very happy with what I got!
Leaders 7 Wonders Himalayan Camellia Pore Minimizing Mask - $6. The one I received was the coconut oil mask. I'm actually happy to get this particular one since my skin is a little dry after travelling this week. This one is sold out on the official website, but the brand is still available at Ulta.
This months Allure Beauty Box has an approximate value of $77.85. I am happy with this months box. I will be using the face mask and nail polish this weekend. The only item I don't really care for is the Kardashian bronzer.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment