Friday, June 24, 2016

PopSugar Must Have Mini June Review

PopSugar MINI Must Have Box  is a new subscription from PopSugar. It is a mini version of the full size box. It will include two full size items each month. The items will be different than what is included in the full size box. You are guaranteed to receive 2 full size items worth over $30.
Cost: $18.95
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via USPS and FedEx
 
This is fairly new from PopSugar, it's a way for them to send a "mini" version of the full size box each month. I've been very happy with this so far.
Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Satin Lip Cream in Blush - $24. If you are unfamiliar, Juice Beauty is vegan, cruelty free, and natural ingredient products. This is not my color, not even with several coats, so I'll be gifting, but I do like that a lipstick was included.
Baggu Medium 3D Zip Sailor Stripe Bag - $10. LOVE!!! This is so convenient and can be used for everything. I've been taking a lot of weekend trips lately, which means it much more convenient to just have a carryon. I have come to the realization that have a "flexible" toiletries bag makes for much more space, so I'm really liking this. It can also be used for keeping chargers in one location or as a pouch for your beach tote. I really love this, and also love the sailor stripes, and it totally makes me happy to have this box this month.
Here is a pic with my TSA approved liquids, that fit in quite nicely.
This months PopSugar MINI Must Have Box  has an approximate value of $34. Once again, they have managed to surprise me with something cute and handy to have!
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment