Monday, June 27, 2016

PopSugar Must Have Limited Edition Summer 2016

PopSugar Must Have Boxis a monthly lifestyle box, geared toward women, that sends full size products and a mix of beauty, home, fitness, and other items.  This review is for the Limited Edition Summer Box. PopSugar releases LE boxes throughout the year. They are almost always fabulous and a great value. The cost was $100.
 This was one of the biggest boxes I have seen. It looks very promising.
 The Limited Edition boxes have all items individually wrapped, which is really fun to open.
 
Londontown Lakur Royal Wedding Nail Polish - $16. I have never heard of this brand. I think the color will be great on toes.
Sugarfina Ice Cream Cones - $7.50. These are gummy candies. They taste really good and are probably the best gummy candy I've ever had. The flavors are strawberry, rasberry, and vanilla waffle cone. This totally makes up for receiving a salty snack this month in the regular box.
Corkcicle Canteen - $27.95. This keeps any beverage cool for 25 hours and any hot beverage warm for 12 hours. I really like this. It is so timely for summer. Especially when running errands on these hot summer days, it's impossible to keep a water bottle cold in the car. I even hear this keeps ice cubes from melting, and there is no sweating from the bottle. I'm really looking forward to seeing this actually work!
Herbivore Botanical Rose Hibisucs Hydrating Face Mist - $32. This helps tone, hydrate, and soften your skin. Paraben, Sulfate, and Phtathalate free.  
Tofino Towel Co "The Chesterman" - $74.99. This was one of the spoiler items. I am still amazed at the quality on this one. The towel is round, which is very "in" right now. It is really nice and thick and much larger than I thought it would be. It will make a great beach blanket.
 
Hat Attach Twisted Stripe Tote - $95.Wow, this is a really nice beach bag, love the quality. If I hadn't just received a beach tote from another box I would be totally into this.
The approximate value of the Summer LE box is $253.44. I loved this seasons box!
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment