Friday, June 24, 2016

BeautyFix June 2016 Review

Beauty Fix - is a monthly beauty and makeup subscription box service from DermStore.com. You will receive full and travel size items worth at least $100. They send items from well known brands. All items are sold on their website. you generally get a coupon each month as well. If you are interested, contact us and we can send you an email link that will get you $10 towards your account. Cost: $24.95/month
How Often: Monthly

Ships To: United States via USPS 
 
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream - $37.65. I hear this has a flowery fragrance, and since I really don't like that I will not be trying this.
Keranique Lift and Repair Treatment Spray - $18. Full Size was included, which is 3.4 oz. I have used this particular product before. It is designed to help women with thinning hair, which is not something that anyone in this household suffers from, not that you could ever tell that from the bathroom floor. Anyway, it does seem to work well for "lifting" hair, but it does leave my hair feeling a little dry. Free of sulfates, dyes, and parabens, and is safe to use on color treated hair.
Luma RX Detail Trimmer - $19. I think this would be great for eyebrow shaping, but I think it would work on other facial hairs as well. I do not really have any idea what I would use this for, so this will definitely be gifted.
Erno Laszlo Hydraphel Skin Supplement - $4.04. This is a toner, is ideal for dry skin, and is supposed to perk up your skin. I like that this is travel size!
Laura Geller Put Perfection Waterproof Liner- $18. Full Size was included. It's a Lipliner, and it's one of those types of products that I cannot figure out why it exists. When lipstick wears off you are usually stuck with a line around your lips. I tend to stay clear of a Lipliners for this reason. Subscribers received 1 of 3 shades, I got Fawn.
MD Solar Sciences Daily Eye Repair Emulsion - $27.33. This is said to be great for eye bags, and great for all skin types. After the travel day I had yesterday, boy can I sure use this.
Supersmile Professional Whitening System - $5.96. This is a paste and gel that you use together to get the whitening effect. I have used this before, it's not really that complicated. I like that I now have one for my travel bag. But otherwise, you should be aware this sample size is not enough to demonstrate any difference as you have to use the product for at least 3 weeks to see any difference,
This months Beauty Fix was a really good mix of products and I am really happy with the curation. There is an approximate retail value of $129.98, which is really great for a box this size.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment