Friday, May 27, 2016

Orange Glad May 2016 Review

OrangeGlad - is a monthly subscription service that will send you a variety of sweets and desserts every month. You should receive five items. Boxes are normally shipped during the 1st and 2nd weeks of the month.  If you find something you really love you can visit the online store to purchase more of it. There are occasional full size products, but mostly this is sent in snack size portions. Therefore, I generally won't be providing a dollar value.
Cost: $19/month
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via USPS 
 
I'm still on the fence about keeping this box, but for now I've been sharing at the office.
The theme this month is Let the Adventure Begin!
Carolina Girl Cooks Rose Tea Cookies - These are made with dried, edible rose petals and delicate rose water. But just so you know, they did not taste like roses, they tasted like shortbread cookies. They were good for shortbread cookies.
Annie B's Original Caramel Popcorn - This popcorn was really yummy. I ate the whole thing at once. You can really taste the caramel flavor. This is made with all-natural & gluten free ingredients.
Quin Candy - This was a huge hit with my IT Manager, but I never got to try any. From what I hear it's soft chewy candies with a lot of flavor. Made in the Pacific Northwest, specifically, Portland. They say they do not use any fake ingredients, but even I'm not sure what that means. I'm guessing it means artificial flavors?
Rustic Bakery Espresso Chocolate Chip Shortbread - This is a coffee lovers cookie. And I can see why, it's great for dipping in your morning (or afternoon) brew!
Annie B's Caramels - These are hands down the best caramels I have ever eaten. Really. I liked it better than the caramel popcorn. These are really good. Apparently even Oprah agrees with me. She gave her stamp of approval in 2014.
This month, my coworkers enjoyed the box much more than I did. I loved the Annie B's caramels. I do not know how much longer we will be keeping this box, so just keep that in mind if you are tracking the reviews.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment