Saturday, May 28, 2016

Serendipty by LLB May 2016 Review

Serendipity by LLB is a bi-monthly subscription that includes 5-7 samples, with the occasional full size item. This is pretty much a box of items that Little Lace finds that are not an exact fit for their full size box. This ships on the off months that Little Lace Box does not. Products can be makeup, skincare, tools, and other useful household items.
Cost: $9.99/month, $59.94/6 month subscription
How Often: Bi-Monthly
Ships To: United States (including Alaska & Hawaii & Puerto Rico) via USPS Priority
Serendipity by LLB does not have theme at all. So, the products are kind of random. But always cute and original. I don't know how they do this for $9.99/month.  
The booklet talks about the items that are included. It also talks about the inspiration for next months box. This month, they wanted to "set the table" for next months LLB box, which is theme "Heavenly Day".
Pack-N-Go Insulated Tote (cannot find online) - $6.99. This is a mini size tote. I have it pictured on a regular sized place mat, so you can see the size. I do not have a brand name for this. This is perfect to pack some snacks or water bottles for the car or a ball game. This came in either red or green. I like the green.
 
Modish Nail Polish in Kim K. - $12. I am unfamiliar with this brand. This is supposed to be a luxury nail crème lacquer, created by two sisters who wanted a vegan product. This is, of course, "5-free". This color is said to be a "soft creamy mauve that gives a natural yet opulent polished look", but it definitely looks more "carpet color" to me.
Laguna Salt Company - Tuscan Rosemary - $6.95. This is definitely my favorite item this month. I am super excited to see try this out. I love getting different seasonings, you can use on pretty much anything. I plan to try with potatoes soon.
Alfresco Stemless Wine Glasses -(can't find online) $7.99. These are really nice wine glasses. I am showing with a quarter, but that was to balance the glass, not really for scale. I personally prefer my wine glasses with stems, but I can see them also being useful for juices as well. These are not too fragile, or too thick (heavy).
Annie B's Sea Salt Caramel Popcorn - $2. I just received this in another box and loved it! I am very much looking forward to eating this bag as well. This is the original popcorn. I am happy I got the caramel again, and I heard there were other flavors sent out as well.
This is a 10% off coupon for Elizabeth and Clarke - which is a clothing subscription box. Good quality. If you cannot read the code, it's LLB10.
This months Serendipity box has an approximate value of $35.93. I love the curation this month, everything is useful. Some of the items can be found at the LLB store.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment