Sunday, December 15, 2013

Fancy Box Jennifer Love Hewitt Novmeber 2013 Review

My Jennifer Love Hewitt Fancy Box arrived this week! I've been recovering from wisdom teeth removal surgery and haven't't been able to post much, so sorry about the delay! This is still one of my favorite boxes! Jennifer Love Hewitt's box is $39 + $7.95 shipping/ month and you get $80 worth of products hand picked by JLove herself. This month JLH chose travel as the theme of the month which is right in my ball park because I just booked a few trips.





Paddywax Olive Leaf and Lemon Rome  Tin Candle ($16)- I love the theme of the candle and how it is incorporated into the theme of the box, but the smell is very masculine and not my style. This one is going in the gift box.

Passport Mighty Wallet by Dynomighty ($15)- This wallet is covered in passport stamps design. At first I was a little confused as to what it was, but it is described as a tear-resistant, water-resistant, expandable and recyclable wallet. This wallet will be fun to try out but I don't think it will be replacing my daily wallet.

Travel Manager by Zero Per Zero ($25)-  I love this Travel Manager!! It is designed to properly keep your important travel documents such as passport, e-tickets, transportation tickets, and other notes organized during your trips. I received the black Tokyo silk screen print. This will be getting some great use.

The New York Times 36 Hours; West Coast ($15)-  This book includes mini weekend vacation ideas on the West Coast. I flipped through this book and love it. It even has the San Juan Islands listed in here and mentioned some places I haven't even heard of over there. I would really love to take some ideas from this book and travel more in the upcoming year.

Overall I came up with a total of $70 value for the box, which is a little below the advertised $80 value, but it's still more than I paid and I really enjoyed the items this month! I hope that all the products get put to good use in the upcoming year! If you would like to sign up you can here and you can use the code FOLLOWUP10 to save 10 percent off your first order.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment