Tuesday, December 10, 2013

PopSugar Must Have Holiday Box December 2013 Review

I just received the PopSugar Must Have Holiday Box. I had almost forgotten I ordered this. Well, I was out of town, but K got online the day they went on sale and ordered for me. Thank you K.

PopSugar Must Have Box is one of my favorite subscription boxes, and I look forward to it every month.

This month it came in this really cool black box.

 
The tissue paper is so pretty, and I loved the sticker, I almost didn't want to open it. I discovered each item was wrapped separately, and it was like unwrapping presents! Loved it!




This came with an info card!


This is Graphic Image 2014 Datebook. It's such a pretty shiny silver. I did not take it out of the box because I'm not ever going to actually use a handwritten planner, so I definitely want to gift to someone who will love it! It's too pretty to waste on someone who won't use it.



This is Fatty Sundays Peppermint Crunch Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzels. I am super proud of myself for waiting until I got a picture before tearing into it. As any reader of this blog knows by now, treats are my favorite item in each PopSugar box. This tasted exactly like it sounds.
 
Tokyomilk by Margot Elena Body soufflé. I had to stare at this for a few minutes before I found the wording explaining it's Body soufflé. I am really into moisturizing right now (with this weather, who isn't?). This may be the one item in this box that I will be using. 



Sorry this is the best pic I could get. It's Winks by Georgie False Lash Compact. I do not wear False Lashes, so K is automatically getting this.

 

 
This next item is Erickson Beamon Rocks Blondie Stone Bangle. It came in this cute bag. Sorry, but I'm not unwrapping it because it is for sure going into the gift basket. It doesn't describe me at all, but I suspect there is someone out there who would love it. 




This next item is an infinity scarf. Cuyana Elizabeth Infinity Scarf. The info card had a picture of a black one, that looked really pretty. I received this winter white color, which I like, but just not so close to my face. I haven't decided what to do with it yet. I don't own an infinity scarf, and I actually want one. This is really good quality, and very soft. I tried it on and the first thought that came to mind was that I always assumed if I had something around my neck it would less intrusive. This will be perfect for someone who is already used to wearing scarves.

 
 
This last item is a cheese serving tray. K really loves it and wants it in her Hope Chest. So, in it goes. 
 
I paid $100 for this box. I can't say it's been my favorite box, because I am unlikely to personally use anything in it. With the exception of the Peppermint Chocolate Covered Pretzels, those are almost gone by now. But I do want to point out that everything in this box is good solid quality. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment