Wednesday, December 18, 2013

FABFITFUN Winter Box Dec 2013 Review


FABFITFUN Winter Box Dec 2013 Review

Our Winter FabFitFun boxes arrived today! I am so happy they expedited shipping to arrive before x-mas! We were VERY excited to see them waiting for us!  








 Simple Foaming Facial Cleanser $7.49
A - This was one of the Bonus items. I tried it and I can tell you the fragrance is faint and non-offensive. I just can't seem to get used to foaming cleansers. This is probably going to K.

UPDATE: I have tried this several different times, I really cannot get used to it.

K- I am excited to try the facewash. I love using foam cleansers with my MIA. This one is hypoallergenic, has vitamens, and paraben free :]


Lorna Jane Bracelet $29.99
A - This bright color is nice. FFF also had sent a bright pink bracelet in last seasons box, and I like that one much better.

K- I actually like this bracelet and pairing it with my Nike fuelband. This bracelet has a Lorna Jane charm and is suppose to be a daily reminder to "Move, Nourish, and Believe".


NYX Eye Shadow Palette $8
A - The one I got was Tryst by the Trevi. (bottom pic) I like this set very much. The only reason I'm putting it in the giveaway box is because I rarely wear eye shadow and I seem to get some every month.

K- I received the top pictured one called "Eat, Love, Be Fab" I actually like the green color, but we have received so much NYX eyeshadows in the last few boxes I am starting to get sick of it. I would be more thrilled if they didn't contain parabens :/ so I am not sure if I will use this.



 Giving Keys Never Ending Necklace $55
A - It's a key necklace, I love it! Mine says Inspire, but I understand there were a few different choices. The message is pretty sweet. You wear the key until you meet someone who needs the message more than you. Then you pay it forward and give the key away. I just think that concept is pretty cool.
 
UPDATE: I'm still loving this. It really seems to be on trend right now, and I'm starting to see key necklaces showing up everywhere. I'm thrilled to be at the onset of a new trend, even if that trend only lasts this season.

K- When the spoiler was first released I wasn't sure how I felt, however when I opened it today I instantly fell in love with it and actually want to order another in the future. Mine also says inspire, and i think it is the prettiest key with the vintage design. However, I wish I had received a different word like peace, fearless, hope, or believe, because I think inspire will be hard to pass on and it doesn't feel as empowering as other words. The project has a pretty amazing story and encourage you to check out their site.




Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream $45
A - I love eye creams, will definitely be trying. It says it works on wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness.

K- I can't wait to try this. Never too soon to start using eye cream! and I am prone to puffiness and dark circles.




TruEnergy Inspired Earbuds $39.99
A - The earbuds are cute, bright, and have a splitter so you can share your music. I might try, but have not yet decided. I use my Bose earphones for traveling, and earbuds only when working out. But these seem a little fancier than just workout earbuds.

UPDATE: I have now tried these, and I gotta admit they are pretty cool. That splitter is very handy. This was truly a great surprise.

K- We both got the pink color, which I love. I love the built in splitter and I will use these with my travel buddies :]!


Bioxidea Miracle 24 $19
A - I intend to try the face mask, probably this weekend. I love face masks. In fact, I'm hoping K decides she doesn't want hers.

UPDATE: I have now tried the face mask, and I LOVE IT! It was easy to use, I just relaxed in the bath and had it on. When you are finished, you just rub the rest of the serum into your face. Works great.

K- This is cool. This mask is nutrient infused to smooth skin and reduce signs of premature aging. Since mom gave me the KORA I will probably pass it on if she loves it.



MeUndies Gift Card $20
A - This is a $20 gift card to the MeUndies brand. I've never heard of them but will look it up. They say they are the most comfy undies on the planet.

UPDATE: I ordered a pair of socks, and a tee shirt. They are really soft. I'm not sure they are the comfiest on the planet, but it is a good quality.

 K- I looked up the site online and can't wait to use it, but the site is really expensive $20 for a pair of underwear and $10 for socks, but I will order something.


Physique 57 Coupon
A - This was a card for us to enjoy five physique 57 online workouts. I'll try it!

K- I love when boxes include fitness items! I am looking forward to trying it!




 Lorna Jane Coupon for 20% off
A- I don't know if I'll use this or not, but I will check out the website.

K- Same.


Beauty For Real Lip Gloss $22
A - This was by far the coolest item in the box. This lip gloss lights up. I love it! I got red and I'm very happy with my color!

UPDATE: I keep this in my purse and have used on several occasions. The light is really cool when you are applying in low lighting. I'm still loving this item.

K- These lipglosses are way too cool! They have a mirror and a light. They also had a sticker on the box stating paraben free!!! These lipglosses have anioxidants and plumping collagen! they also have a cooling sensation when applied that I love! The color I received is D light.



A - Great Box!  FabFitFun is still my favorite box, always a good value. They have the coolest items that I would never think to buy for myself. I do wish it was monthly, but only because I really look forward to this one. Can't wait to see what they come up with next!
 
K- The box had a total of value of $271.47 which is more than the $49.99 we paid for the box! I loved all the fun new products and happy it introduced us to new things we had no idea existed! I am super happy they got the boxes out early and can't wait for next seasons! 

If you would like to sign up you can here

No comments:

Post a Comment