Monday, December 16, 2013

Glossybox Holiday Box 2013 Review

Just got my Holiday GlossyBox!

This came in a really pretty Gold box with a bow on it!



Inside was another bow!

First Glance


KORA organics clay purifying mask: This looks so cool! I will try this, eventually, but K immediately called dibs on this one. She is familiar with the brand and has been looking at the entire set.
UPDATE: I really love this mask. I love organic products and this makes my skin feel great after and helps sooth breakouts and even my skin tone. I hope to see more KORA products in other boxes.-K


Nuxe Fondant Body Scrub. This looks good, K also got this one since I have plenty of body gels and scrubs already.


Philip B Body Wash. I'm keeping this one, since it will work well for traveling. This smells incredible, Almond and orange.

UPDATE: I have now tried this, and this smells way to masculine for me. I am not going to finish the bottle. 


I'm a huge fan of the Butter London nail polish, this color is so pretty. K already owns this one anyway.


Beauty Addicts - Lip Addition lip glaze. The color is very shimmery and pretty, I'm keeping this one as well.
UPDATE: I keep this in my purse and use this often.


Bodyography Lip Liner - in red. K grabbed this one as well. 


So Susan Luminizer - K offered to take it off my hands. I intend to try it, but we both know it's probably going to her soon.

UPDATE: I use this almost daily. I'm loving it. This is one item I never would have thought to try. The only unfortunate thing is the bottle split, which is odd because it only stays in my makeup drawer. It split up near the cap, so when I go to squeeze some out, it comes out the side instead.




Love the info card! Full pics and prices.

Hopefully this is a better pic of prices.
This box was great. I'm really liking GlossyBox. I intend to keep with it. K is thinking of signing up too, since we've really liked the past couple of months. I paid $50, and the overall value is $174, so I feel this was a good bargain. The KORA mask alone makes the box worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment