Saturday, April 30, 2016

Orange Glad April 2016 Review

OrangeGlad - is a monthly subscription service that will send you a variety of sweets and desserts every month. You should receive five items. Boxes are normally shipped during the 1st and 2nd weeks of the month.  If you find something you really love you can visit the online store to purchase more of it. There are occasional full size products, but mostly this is sent in snack size portions. Therefore, I generally won't be providing a dollar value.
Cost: $19/month
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via USPS
There was a mix-up with my April box, but I have now received it. I had alredy looked up the spoilers since everyone else had their box. I do love how the box looks packed every month. This is my second box since I had already purchased the January box which made it to me just fine.
Raley's Handmade Citrus Mix Candies - The flavors are lemon, lime, orange and grapefruit. I am not really a fan of hard candies, and this is not something I would ever normally buy. However, I was researching the companies website and I really like the customization options. You can provide your logo and they will print custom bags for you. This is great for weddings, events, school functions, etc. The candy is made with fair trade Organic sugar, All Natural, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Peanut Free.
La Petite Occasion Salted Milk Chocolate Caramels - Oh these look yummy. Smooth milk chocolate with a hint of Himalayan salt.
Le Waf The Artisan Belgian Waffle -  I was completely never expecting a Belgian waffle in a box like this. I like being pleasantly surprised like this. The tip says to eat up for 15 seconds in your microwave.
Marlo's Bake Shop Original Soft Bake Biscotti - This one has toasted walnuts, chocolate chips, and chocolate covered raisins. This is obviously meant to be paired with coffee.
The Crispery Chocolate Sprinkles Crispycake - $4.25. I'm listing a price for this one because I'm already planning to get more, and also because you should be aware there is a markup on the Orange Glad website. I can't tell you how much I love this stuff. I first received a Crispery Crispycake in an October box in 2013. I'm pretty sure this is my top favorite item to ever get in a sub box, LOL. I tend to cut these up into smaller bites because it's too much to eat all in one setting. These are sooo delicious!!
That's it for this months box. I'm not convinced I'll be keeping this subscription for long because it really is way more sweets than I actually eat in a month. I like the variety and the types of items included. If I had a full house it would be worth it, but for just me it's just a little too much as I don't eat sweets every day. I do know the cancellation process is not something you can easily do online, you have to actually call them, which is one of my pet peeves. But any annoyance I could have over this is hard to process right now while eating a Crispery Cake. ;)
`A
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment