Saturday, April 30, 2016

Ipsy Glam Bag April 2016 Review

Ipsy is a beauty subscription box created by Michelle Phan. They send a mix of deluxe samples and full size beauty products, and a makeup bag. You take a beauty quiz and should receive items that match your profile. This is very similar to Birchbox, and an excellent way to build up your inventory and try out different brands before investing in a full size purchase.
Cost: $10
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States & Canada via USPS and DH
The Ipsy bag this month seemed more like a fall bag to me, but I kinda liked it.
http://www.luxiebeauty.com/luxie-rose-gold-tapered-highlighting-brush-522/
Luxie Beauty Brush Dreamcatcher brush 522 - $24. These are really nice brushes. I'm used to getting the pink brushes, but this blue was a nice surprise. But still, since I'm collecting pink I would have preferred that.
Tula Exfoliating Treatment Mask - $16. I can't wait to try this! This mask has vitamin E, blueberry extract and tumeric, so it's really good for your skin. Suitable for all ages and skintypes. Tula products are free from parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, phthalates, propylene glycol, and gluten. TULA never tests on animals.
Tarte LipSurgence Lip Crème Wonder in Poppy - $8. I've recently started trying lip crayons and I'm actually surprised I kind of like them. I like that this one is travel size, because I'm more likely to use it. And it's Tarte, which is a favorite brand that I discovered several  years ago through subs.
Jor'el Parker Fango Mud Therapy - $3.86.  Blended with moisturizing Sweet Almond and nourishing Avocado oils, along with rejuvenating Green Tea antioxidants and exfoliating Volcanic Ash minerals. I'm surprised to see both an exfoliator and a mud mask in the same bag, but I'm not complaining since I'll use both.
Trust Fund Beauty That Glo Tho Highlighter - $20. This is full size. I am not overly impressed with this brands nail polish, but I do like the highlighter, and I like that full size was included. That Glo Tho is vegan and free of toxic chemicals. It’s also not tested on animals.
This months Ipsy Glam Bag has an approximate value of $72, which is amazing. I'm happy with this months bag and will likely use everything included.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment