Saturday, April 30, 2016

Beauty DNA April 2016 Review

Beauty DNA - is a monthly subscription service that will send you one FULL SIZE skincare or hair care item each month, I’ve occasionally received two items. The cost is $25/month. They have a unique matching system, where you fill out your likes/dislikes profile and you shouldn’treceive items that you don't like. You will also never receive the same product twice.
Cost: $25/month
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via UPS Ground
Beauty DNA has nice packaging and wraps your item up in tissue paper. They also include a nice info booklet that describes the item you received, including why it was picked for you. I opened up and saw two info booklets, which automatically meant I was receiving two items this month.
Keranique Volumizing Keratin Conditioner - $30. I was guessing I was going to get a hair product this month because it's been awhile. I am thrilled to get this conditioner, I only wish I had gotten the matching shampoo, but that probably won't show up for some time. This was picked for me because it does not have any powdery or rose scent, which I really appreciate. I might save until I can pick up the matching shampoo at some point. It's designed to treat breakage and add volume.
Coola Liplux SPF 15 Peppermint Vanilla - $12. I really like getting lip balms with SPF in them. I always toss in my travel bag for when I'm over in the Caribbean, where spf is a must. This has a vitamin and antioxidant enriched formula to soothe and nourish. I love the flavor and it smells so great!
I'm thrilled with my Beauty DNA box this month!
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment