Friday, April 29, 2016

PopSugar Must Have Mini April Review

PopSugar MINI Must Have Box  is a new subscription from PopSugar. It is a mini version of the full size box. It will include two full size items each month. The items will be different than what is included in the full size box. You will receive 2 full size items worth over $30.

Cost: $18.95
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via USPS and FedEx

This includes an info card the same as the regular version. Only mini size!
Farmacy Lip Bloom - $16.50. This is a lip balm. If you apply this over your lip stain this is supposed to last all day. I normally prefer lip balm that does not require your finger to apply, so I'm not overly thrilled. But I can confirm it smells fabulous.
GreenMarket Purveying Co. White Melon Pantry Candle - $16. This is a 7 oz soy candle with a cotton wick. It comes in a glass jar. This is hand poured in small batches by a US artisan chandler. IT has notes of fresh melon, sweet peach, zesty citrus, and comforting vanilla. I can vouch that this smells AMAZING! It spread through my main room quite quickly and I totally love it! Also, I will never be disappointed receiving a candle.
 
The overall value of this box is $32.50. I'm quite happy with it, mostly because this candle really made my day, and I hope PopSugar continue to send us such great finds.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment