Sunday, November 16, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag November 2014 Review

We both got our ipsy glam bags this week. We got different bags, but some of the items were the same. K's arrived first, and mine arrived 3 days later. I noticed that the bag K got arrived in a lighter pink envelope, and mine was the traditional shiny pink one. Perhaps this is how they sort the different bags?
 
This month the theme is girl meets Glitter.
The silver bag this month is super cute, and actually one of my favorites because I know just who I'm gifting mine to.
be a bombshell - in submissive - $14 - We both received this powdered eye shadow base. A high pigmented, long lasting product that can be used as a single cream color or used as an eye base to build color.
Marc Anthony Morocco agran oil hairspray - $2.99 for travel size. We both received this! This is extra hold, fast drying, and adds volume and shine. I don't use a lot of hairspray, but it's nice to have a small bottle around for those few occasions.

 K's Bag

Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner - $19.99 Full size was included.
Temptu highlighter in Pink Pearl - $27.50. This sample is pretty tiny, but K will still like this highlighter.
 J cat Beauty Lip Paint in Red Potion - $4.99 - I really like this color. I like this color, it's darker and can also be used to balance out a gloss that's just too bright. 

A's Bag

 
SeaRX Micro-Dermabrasion Face & Body Scrub - $32 for full size. I wish this was a larger sample, I will be able to use on my face, once, but there is no way this size can used as a body scrub. The tube is just over half full as it is. Not for use by women who may be pregnant or are nursing, and not for use by those under 18. Is this a standard label now? Or should I be concerned about what's in this stuff?
it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye - $24 for full size. This sample size is plenty, since, like eye cream, a little goes a long way. it Cosmetics is one of my favorite brands, so I thrilled to get this, and it's going straight into my travel bag along with my other favs.
StarLooks Lip Gloss in Guilty Pleasure - $13 for Full Size. I really like the color and this is already hanging out in my bag.
Both K and I are happy with our individual bags this month. If you are interested in ipsy glam bag, you can sign up through our link here.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment