Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sample Society November 2014 Review

I still like the new red box, and I'm still thrilled with the new info booklet, now that it discusses what's actually in the boxes. I'm not adding prices because most items in this box are too small of samples for me to care about.
Calvin Klein Reveal - I don't like fragrance, so I can't tell you if this is any good or not.
Malin + Goetz Bergamot Body Wash - I'm a fan of this brand, so any item from them is a win for me. I haven't tried the body wash before, so happy to see this.
MD Solar Sciences MD Crème Mineral Beauty Balm - This is a BB cream with a matte finish AND has SPF 50. This is definitely something I can use, and is going into my travel bag.
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Omega + Nourishing Oil - I love the Caviar hair cream, so I expect to love this as well. It is a really tiny sample, but it's an oil so a couple drops goes farther than expected. With the weather this week, my hair needs moisturizing.
Lorac Cobra Mascara - I haven't yet decided if I'm trying this or not. I'm pretty happy with my current mascara. I don't know how well you can see the wand in the pic above, but it's uniquely shaped and I may just try this for that very reason.
 
This month was ok for me. I just wish they were including bigger sizes. I'm not a fan of super mini samples, and I generally like the deluxe/travel sizes. I'm going to give this box another month, and if I'm still feeling blasé about it, I'll probably cancel.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment